Ener-Core designs and manufactures innovative systems for producing continuous energy from a broad range of sources, including previously unusable ultra-low quality gas. When paired with gas turbines, the patented Ener-Core Power Oxidizer and associated oxidation process enables the conversion of these gases into useful heat and power with the lowest known associated emissions.
Ener-Core is the designer and manufacturer of a groundbreaking technology which enables the conversion of waste gases from a wide range of industries directly into clean power. The waste gas to energy market is a 75 billion dollar equipment market. Ener-Core provides the opportunity for industries to no longer have to spend money complying with environmental standards and instead use these gases to generate and/or sell energy, profitably.
- Ener-Core Appoints Stephen Markscheid to Board of Directors
- Ener-Core and the Dresser-Rand Business Enter into Commercial and Manufacturing License Agreement for Ener-Core’s Power Oxidizers
- Ener-Core and Dresser-Rand Business Initiate Operation and Full Scale Test of First 2 MW System Utilizing Power Oxidation Technology
- Ener-Core to Present at LD Micro Investor Conference on June 9, 2016
- Ener-Core Receives Purchase Order to Install Four EC-250 EcoStations at Toyon Canyon Landfill in Los Angeles