Ener-Core designs and manufactures innovative systems for producing continuous energy from a broad range of sources, including previously unusable ultra-low quality gas. When paired with gas turbines, the patented Ener-Core Power Oxidizer and associated oxidation process enables the conversion of these gases into useful heat and power with the lowest known associated emissions.
Ener-Core is the designer and manufacturer of a groundbreaking technology which enables the conversion of waste gases from a wide range of industries directly into clean power. The waste gas to energy market is a 75 billion dollar equipment market. Ener-Core provides the opportunity for industries to no longer have to spend money complying with environmental standards and instead use these gases to generate and/or sell energy, profitably.
- Ener-Core Completes Debt Restructuring and Signs Definitive Documents for Private Placement of up to $4.5 Million of Convertible Senior Secured Notes and Warrants
- Ener-Core to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Ener-Core Completes Delivery of its First 2 MW Power Oxidizers to Pacific Ethanol Stockton Biorefinery
- Ener-Core Receives $1.1 Million From the Dresser-Rand Business
- Ener-Core Completes Private Placement of $1.25 Million of Convertible Unsecured Notes and Warrants